Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Auction Day Procedures
- Bidders must register with valid ID (Ex. driver’s licence) to get a Bidder Card and Number.
- To enter a bid, hold up your bidder card so the Auctioneer can see it. The Auctioneer is the only party that determines a bid has been placed with the assistance of bid callers. The Auctioneer makes the final call to determine the successful bidder. Once the Auctioneer indicates the item is sold, you are responsible for the item and paying for it. Please be clear when placing/not placing bids to avoid unintentional or missed bids.
- In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer will have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer the item in the dispute between the bidders involved. The Auctioneer’s designation of a buyer should be final. All auctions are recorded, manually, electronically, and by audio and video recording which can be consulted at any time.
- No warrantee: All items are sold as is, where is, without guarantee of any kind. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of defect and/or inaccuracy in any of the lots. The viewing period held two hours before the auction starts is intended for buyers to inspect the items to their full satisfaction. The purchaser shall be deemed to have inspected the items to their full satisfaction before making bids.
- We reserve the right to add or withdraw, without notice, items from the auction for any reason before or during the auction. Some items may have reserve bids and will not be sold unless they reach the reserved bid. Items with reserve bids are indicated by a red sticker on the item.
- Items have not be appraised. Value set forth in the auction are estimates and are not warranted by Oley’s Auctions as being general value of the items.
- After a Bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they are the owners of the item even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The items become the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Buyers should guard their items accordingly.
- Payments for items are to be made on the day of the auction at the time the buyer is leaving. Oley’s Auctions will accept payments in cash, Interac, Mastercard or Visa. The bidder number on the product is to match the purchaser’s assigned bidder number. Credit card payments will result in an additional 3% fee at time of payment.
- Buyers are subject to the posted rate of Buyer’s Premium ON TOP OF the final total of goods at the time of checkout. Applicable taxes will also be added.
- The successful buyer has until closing of the same day to remove their purchases from Oley’s Auctions after the end of the auction, unless other arrangements have been made delivery has been arranged for a fee. Delivery is available at a fee determined by location and amount of items to be delivered. Please see a manager for prices.